Arsenio Hall: More Popularity with Celebrity Apprentice

Arsenio Hall remaining on TV as a participant on Celebrity Apprentice. He has a hidden weapon against some of its competitors. Because she went to his talk show The Arsenio Hall Show in the early 90s, he has some ammunition against them.

The process for producing relative talk show sufficient Hall some strategies. "If I did a pre-interview with someone I know a few of the bad things about them and I can break into the boardroom."

He won’t totally reveal his secrets, but Hall joked about one of his outspoken competitors. “Penn’s Achilles heel, I used to like to tie him up and take him to a Baptist church. That really annoys him.”


Hall is playing for The Magic Johnson Foundation. This also has a special connection to The Arsenio Hall Show. “When I realized it was the 20th anniversary of the Magic Johnson Foundation, 20 years since he came on my show and made that announcement, I’ve been on the ground floor of that organization since that night. I was like you know what, this is the time to do Celebrity Apprentice and try to help because he’s got a mission going on right now where he’s putting mobile testing centers in the inner city and doing a lot of things that help.”

“I hated to go in there. I’d walk in there and start sweating, get anxiety and a stomach ache. People are hating each other and mistreating each other. I tried to stay out of it,” says Hall, adding that he found out how tough it was to hit friends up for money. “I don’t have as many friends as I thought I did,” he confides, though he did make a few new ones on the show, including Lou Ferrigno and Penn Gillette. “I’m glad I did it. I think Magic is very proud of what I was able to do,” he says, but indicates that his run was brief. “Let me put it like this: Please watch the first episode!”

Comments

Popular Posts