Julianne Hough Excessive Attention to Phillip Phillips in American Idol Backstage

Phillip Phillips upstaged by Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend Julianne Hough on 'American Idol'
Jamshid Mousavinezhad, Newsday
Ryan Seacrest talks about his girlfriend, Julianne Hough, says she saw Phillips and "I thought I heard her say 'yummy!'" They then show her off-stage, looking surprised and laughing.
Hmmm, that's a first on the show; in 11 seasons of watching I don't remember him ever talking about anyone he was dating, that I can remember, let alone shown someone....

'American Idol': Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend Julianne Hough has a crush on Phillip Phillips
Jean Bentley, zap2it
During the Top 6 live show, Seacrest mentioned on air that when Hough met Phillips backstage, she sighed and said "yummy." A natural reaction -- have you seen that smile? But what you might not have picked up on TV is that Hough, who was watching the show from offstage, laughed so loudly you could hear her in the studio audience.
Zap2it spoke with Phillips about the moment after the show, and he says Seacrest has nothing to worry about -- though he's flattered by the attention.
"I ain't complaining! She's a gorgeous woman and Ryan's an awesome guy so they're an awesome match," he says. "I think she got all giddy or something but I don't know. It was funny."

Comments

Popular Posts