Britney Another Baby

"Yes, I am excited. I love Vegas any time I get to go there, so I'm pumped. I haven't done a show in a really long time, so it'll be fun."

The performance, she told Shape, "won't be simple — they'll be a massive party from start to finish. And to pull this off, I have to be in top condition and running at full speed."

And certainly Brit-Brit wants to ensure that there won't be a repeat of her tragic MTV VMA performance from 2007.
Source: Britney Spears wants another baby, preferably a daughter By Nardine Saad

Although she isn't sure if more babies are in her future, Spears is said to be getting serious with boyfriend David Lucado. There was even speculation she could be engaged after she was spotted wearing a gold ring on her left hand.

"[To David], it is a regular relationship with a regular girl," a source told E! News. "He is pretty serious about it. I think they are in a really good place. It is going pretty well." Adding, "They are happy together. They are having a good time and enjoying the relationship. It's more serious than most people think."

Babies and romance aside, Spears has been getting her body ready for Vegas, which is set to kick off later this year. She told Shape magazine that she has been doing 90 minutes of yoga twice a week plus hour-long cardio sessions three times a week. The show will be a big spectacle and the "Scream & Shout" singer needs to be "in top condition and running at full speed.”
Source: Another Baby For Britney Spears? Singer Says She Wants A Girl  by Associated Press

"[Will] is so talented. He keeps it so fresh and so interesting," she gushed. "We've done like two songs so far, and we have so much fun in the studio."

The star is also in negotiations to headline her own Vegas show. "I'm excited," she said. "I love Vegas any time I get to go, so I'm excited, I'm pumped."

"I haven't done a show in a really long time, so it'll be fun."

As for her baby plans, those are currently on hold ... unless David Lucado plans to really step up and take things to the next level very, very fast.
Source: Britney Spears: I Want Another Baby! by Free Britney

Comments

Popular Posts